Most people would say that losing weight requires long hours in the gym, skipping out on good food and sacrificing a lot of time. Then there came Turbulence Training (TT), a workout program created by Craig Ballantyne, CCT. The program promises the same fat loss and burns without the huge cost and effort. This Turbulence Training Review will see if it really does deliver on its offer of a fast, effective and safe regimen anyone can follow.
What is Turbulence Training?
Turbulence Training is a workout program that uses unique interval training methods to increase the pace of weight loss and overall fitness. Unlike regular workouts, TT-style workouts are simpler, shorter and more intense, leading to faster body metabolism and better results in less time. The TT 2.0 program includes workout videos, program and workout guides, and a simple and accessible nutritional plan.
The workouts for metabolic resistance training include creative high-intensity exercises such as Total Body Extensions, Rocking Plank and Mountain Climbers. The TT-style workouts do not go for the usual neck-straining sit-ups and boring planks. The high-intensity interval training workouts are also consistent with being fast (roughly 30 minutes per session), but they vary in the duration of the whole program (4 to 8 weeks). There are workouts tailored for women, men, those looking for hardcore workouts and those aiming to tone specific muscle groups.
Who is Craig Ballantyne?
The credit of Editing the Early to Rise goes to Craig Ballantyne. Craig Ballantyne is the one who took control after Michael Masterson on Early to Rise and has performed exceptionally since 2011.
He is mainly known as a Strength & Conditioning coach and as the author of the Turbulence Training review program. He is the contributing writer for Men’s Health magazine and is a member of the Training Advisory Board of Maximum Fitness and Oxygen magazines.
Craig is the chief contributor to the widely acclaimed Fat-Loss and muscle-building website called TurbulenceTraining.com. The site features Craig’s best-selling Turbulence Training fat loss program and also offers access to all of his Turbulence Training review workouts and video clips.
Craig Ballantyne has a strong research background and has completed a Master’s of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada. Craig being a fitness enthusiast loves to study the latest training, nutrition supplementation and research that may improve his follower’s health and wellness and boost their overall productivity as well.
Turbulence Training: The Contents
The beauty of this program is that it contains more instructional videos than text. The videos are easy to follow along but there are downloadable guides as well to supplement the videos.
The workouts in the program are what is known as Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT). And they are believed to be the best fat melting workouts. Essentially, MRT entails compound exercises coupled with intervals of body weight exercises. A single workout can last only 45 minutes including warm up and cool down and you only train three times a week.
Every four weeks, you change workouts and shake things up so that your body doesn’t ‘get used’ to a routine. In other words, you keep your body in turbulence.
On one of the websites where Craig is an author, he offers a free excerpt of an intermediate workout from TT 2.0. Here is the workout:
Warm Up: each of the workouts lasts 20 seconds.
- Prisoner squat.
- Leg curl using a stability ball.
- Band pull.
The Workouts: each workout lasts 30 seconds.
- Goblet step-up with 15-second rests.
- T-pushup on alternating sides with 15 second rests.
- Dumbbell or kettlebell swing with 30 seconds rest.
The following workouts last 40 seconds each:
- One-arm dumbbell squat and press, twice each side with 20-second rest in between.
- Alternating dumbbell renegade row with a 20-second rest.
- Suspension Y’s with 20 second rest period. Alternatively, you could do dumbbell rear delt raise.
- Dumbbell curls or suspension curls with your palms, with a 20-second rest period in-between as well.
The final workout:
- Bodyweight Squat (narrow stance) – 4 rounds with 20 on and 10 off.
- Jumping jacks, 20 on and 10 off.
- Repeat the body weight squat.
- Repeat the jumping jacks.
As you can probably tell, these are not your usual workouts you will find in generic guides. Moreover, you can do some at home, such as the jumping jacks and bodyweight squats.
The Turbulence Training 2.0 Package Entails
- A series of free workout videos to help you follow along. You will receive these in the next 24 weeks after purchase. These videos are made by a host of fitness heavyweights including Craig himself, Shawna Kaminski, Brian Kalakay, and Mikey Whitfield.
- You will get the all new and upgraded 10th-anniversary edition of the Turbulence Training program (comprising lots of features to help you with training).
- New versions of classic supplementary TT programs such as TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chics and TT Thermogenic -30.
- Five new ‘miracle’ workouts that you can do just about anywhere and lose fat.
- The upgrades TT nutrition guide that contains the ultimate fat loss package needed to lose fat. Remember, nutrition is a big part of your TT program and there is no compensation for poor feeding.
Turbulence Training 2.0 Exercise Guide
Turbulence Training 2.0 is a weight-loss workout package that does not include any cardio exercise. The research has proven that it is actively detrimental to a person’s health. The TT 2.0 program provides many other benefits also like reducing the stress levels collected on the joints and spine in the course of running and extra work.
Improvements can also be seen in sleeping patterns and obviously, it gives the body a muscular, curvy and toned look.
The Turbulence Training 2.0 workout program is very easy to follow and can be started from home also. The user need not hire an expensive trainer or visit the gym regularly to get in the shape, neither he needs to buy expensive equipment for exercising. If that is not enough, the user would also save a lot of valuable time by doing away with rigorous cardio exercises.
The user can thus save a lot of time and energy that he can put on other important things in his personal life. The Turbulence Training program has up till now fulfilled all of its promises and never disappointed anyone. The impact of the TT 2.0 program is great and the body begins to act like a huge fat burning machine almost instantly.
The Turbulence Training review program includes the following:
- Loads of free videos comprising of instructions on workout regimes to aid the user all along. The instructional video series is provided up till 24 weeks after purchase. The video series is developed by a few of the best fitness gurus such as Ballantyne himself, Shawna Kaminski, Mikey Whitfield and Brian Kalakay.
- The buyers will also get a unique 10th-anniversary edition of the program that comprises many of features that aid in the training process.
- Buyers get access to all new versions of common supplementary programs such as Turbulence Training for Buff Dudes and Hot Chics and for Thermogenic -30.
- Included with the package are five new magical workouts that can be done from almost anywhere and still burn fat.
- The upgrades to the latest version of Turbulence Training and nutritional guide that covers the comprehensive fat loss package. The Turbulence Training 2.0 program like most programs focuses on nutrition in a big way and asks its followers to take good amounts of nutrition.
- The methods used in the TT 2.0 fat-loss program have been developed after thorough scientific study and are guaranteed to work for almost all people.
- There is no need of any sort to buy expensive cardio equipment or pay huge amounts of gym training. All that is required is to follow the TT 2.0 workout instructions properly and the results would follow soon.
- It improves the metabolism condition in the body that takes care of the overall health condition.
- Efficient—The TT 2.0 program is so efficient that it can be done in half of the time that is spent in out-dated gym workouts.
- Effective– The TT 2.0 program delivers huge results in a short span of time.
- The new upgraded Turbulence Training 2.0 program is very easy to comprehend and follow because it is well laid out.
- The TT 2.0 program requires a decent amount of hard work from the user that creates Metabolic Turbulence inside the body but promises positive results instantly.
- The TT 2.0 program comprises of different movements and distinct bodyweight exercises
- The program is customizable by the user. The user can choose an own level to work on and advance from there.
- The program is quite cheap compared to similar programs available on the Internet. The TT program can be bought for less than $50 on the Internet, which is the hourly wage rate of many people. Thus, it is a big steal for them.
- TT 2.0 workout is not made for people ailing from cardiovascular disease or diabetics or those who have had lingering injuries previously. Such people are advised to consult their doctor before joining the TT 2.0 program.
- The Turbulence Training 2.0 program gives a repetitive workout routine that can be monotonous sometimes.
Turbulence Training 2.0 does exactly what it claims and provides lot more benefits to the health of the user. Turbulence Training 2.0 is a revolutionary concept that has the capacity to change the workout process forever.
Undeniably, the workout exercises are not easy on the body and require a big heart to be performed properly. The Turbulence Training 2.0 Review is strongly recommended to those who have not been benefitted from other generic fat-loss programs.
For the money conscious people, the Turbulence Training 2.0 program offers a 90-day money back guarantee and they may try it for three months duration. The TT 2.0 program is great fat-loss technique and should be tried by even the busiest of people.
People must consider this one before they look out for other cheaper weight-loss packages or those who have already tried them but failed. Turbulence Training 2.0 is sure, the best program ever made.