The Renegade Diet is an eBook written by Jason Ferruggia. This comprehensive weight loss plan helps readers shed pounds as well as gain muscle! This Jason diet is a well researched, easy to follow diet and body conditioning program that is guaranteed to help you achieve the results you have always wanted. Hopefully, this Renegade Diet review will be the push you need to make healthy changes in your life.
Renegade Diet Book Overview
In short, the renegade diet flips conventional mainstream wisdom upside down, while exposing all of the myths the diet industry wants you to believe are gospel. Like most things in life, everything always seems to end up being over complicated and the renegade diet focus’s on making things more simple and effective.
The main drive behind the Renegade Diet is that it can be applied to anyone; man, woman, vegan, or meat eater. It is geared towards helping you lose the most amount of weight the easiest way possible. While still letting you enjoy the bad foods you love from time to time, and most importantly without cutting out carbs and feeling like garbage.
Now one of the key main differences between this diet and practically every other one out there is that you eat your most amount of food at dinner time.
Initially, your first reaction is probably thinking that eating at night is somehow “bad” and will cause you to put on more fat than if you ate the same amount in the afternoon. This is another one of the myths out there that the Renegade diet exposes.
At the end of the day, your body requires a certain amount of calories to either lose weight, maintain weight, or gain weight. That amount does not change regardless of the timing of the day.
I personally have always eaten big meals at night if I felt the need to, and still managed to lose upwards of 40lbs on a cutting phase.
The best thing about being able to feast out at night is that you can eat the carb loaded foods you love, at the socially acceptable times, while still losing weight.
About the Author
Born and raised in New Jersey, Jason Ferruggia has an extensive resume when it comes to health and fitness. Ferruggia has over 18 years of experience, including owning his own gym, Renegade Gym. He works as a training coach as well as serving on the advisory board for prominent health and fitness magazines such as Men’s Health and Live Strong. The Renegade Diet is an accumulation of Ferruggia’s knowledge and expertise.
Ferruggia began cultivating his diet plan by experimenting in his own life. Armed with that knowledge, Ferruggia backed his findings with scientific research, leading to a plan that really works. Jason Ferruggia is passionate about making sure people have a heart healthy diet and fitness plan that is backed by the best research available.
- Chapter One: Talks about how to change your eating and training habits to fix certain problems like high and low hormone levels, and bad digestion.
- Chapter Two: Deals with the subject of dietary myths. Many healthy eating plans or weight loss eating plans usually teach you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Jason is going to shock you when he talks about it. He also speaks on the eating every two to three hours myth. He also speaks on protein. I was always told that I had to eat lots of protein to build muscle, well Jason has something different to say about that.
- Chapter Three: Talks about fasting and building muscle. One major key in a weight loss eating plan, or muscle building eating plan, is what you don’t eat! It’s not always what you do eat, but what and when you don’t eat is just as important.
- Chapter Four: Gives more fasting information. This chapter is very important. This is one of the most overlooked tips for healthy eating.
- Chapter Five: Jason goes into ‘Under-Eating’. When you are done fasting, you need to eat small meals. Most people start where they left off and that is not a good thing to do. Jason explains this in detail.
- Chapter Six: Jason Goes into ‘Over-Eating. This is one of my favorite tips on healthy eating.
- Chapter Seven: This chapter explains gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. This is one of the greatest benefactors of this healthy eating plan. You will learn about healthy foods to eat here and throughout this book.
There are seven more chapters in this book for a total of 14. This is by far the best weight loss eating plans and muscle building plan that I have seen. For more healthy eating tips you should definitely give The Renegade Diet a try. It is not a scam.
Many people online saying that The Renegade Diet is a scam, but I assure you that this course is the real deal. I have personally benefited tremendously from using it. As a result, I am the healthiest I have ever been in my life because of these life changing healthy eating habits and fitness tips are given in The Renegade Diet.
How the Renegade Diet works in a nutshell
You briefly fast in the morning when you aren’t very hungry, to begin with. Coming out of sleep I usually have to force myself to eat over the annoying grogginess I have, so this was both easy and perfect for me.
After that brief fast, you then get to eat smaller meals (which are great in the daytime for being on the go) consisting of protein, fat and what we call free carbs; which are the good stuff like vegetables, that are safe to eat anytime.
The fat, protein and free carbs from these meals curb your hunger while giving you energy and preventing muscle breakdown.
You’re now giving your body just enough nourishment that it needs to function while keeping yourself are in the fat-burning zone all day.
Best of all you are not hungry and are also very focused, alert and sharp because you didn’t “gorge” on all the carbs that make you lethargic and slow for the rest of the day.
At the end of the day though, after work, you get to come home and gorge yourself which is both as rewarding as it is effective.
Now I don’t know about you, but I am typically the most hungry at night. So now I don’t have to see all of those night time food commercials and curse at the tv like I normally would on a diet.
The reason you are able to feast out at night and can still lose weight is that you restricted your caloric intake throughout the day. Your body has this huge gap of calories and carbs that it simply needs that you can now capitalize on.
So you eat your feast and guess what, you feel content, happy, a little lethargic from the carbs, but best of all — you feel full (on a diet!).
The feast causes a slight increase in GH and anabolic levels. And the feelings of being content and full allow you to sleep like a baby.
I can tell you for me one of the main reasons I hated typical diets was because I always restricted calories at night. This caused me to always get super hungry and have terrible sleep, dreaming of carb filled foods and ruining my following day from crankiness and fatigue. On the renegade diet, you can see this is not an issue whatsoever.
Benefits of Using The Renegade Diet
- You will lose fat quicker. (Results of a weight loss eating plan).
- Your digestion will be better. (Results of having healthy foods to eat).
- Your energy levels will increase.
- You will have more mental focus.
- Your immune system will function better.
- You will gain lean muscle.
The Renegade Diet Plan Pdf is an easy to understand, comprehensive approach to losing fat while building muscle. Jason Ferruggia has used million of years of evolution in addition to tested research to develop this innovative plan. By challenging popular diet myths and establishing a new behavior, this plan claims to be the most effective body reconditioning plan to date. These will change what you thought you knew about health and fitness, your body will thank you for this!