Nowadays, everyone wants to own a healthier and fitter body. Hence, following a diet plan is not an abnormal phenomenon. However, choosing a diet plan which suits to your finance and timetable is not an easy task. Moreover, not everyone is willing to sacrifice his/her eating habit to eat low carb food. And I am one of them.
For few years, I have searched for a diet program in which I don’t need to really give up my tasty carb foods and finally, I found the “Half Day Diet” program of Nate Miyaki. This is a program in which the diet program tricks your body to think that it absorbs low carb foods, but in fact, they are all carbs instead. This is one of diet programs I highly recommend to you. In this review, I want to show you every aspect of this diet program, illuminate its pros and cons and explain why you should follow this diet plan.
What is the “Half Day Diet”?
The Half Day Diet program is a diet in which you can eat carb food normally without concerning about how many calories you absorbed. However, this happens at a specific time, half day in particular. That means you must avoid at all cost carb for losing weight and stored fat process in half day, but at the rest of the day, carbs are definitely fine to eat.
Most of us believe that eating calories are absolutely no harm for our health if the calories which you absorb less than ones you burn, and this is true. Furthermore, you also have to worry about the source of carbs which you eat. And there is a time period of the day when the digest process is more effective than others. All of them will be explained clearly in this diet program.
Who is the author?
Nate Miyaki has graduated post-baccalaureate course in Kinesiology. He is also a qualified personal trainer and an expert in fitness nutrition and sports nutrition. Thus, he knows well all about nutrition and how the body absorbs and consumes them.
The Half Day Diet did not come to him easily. After a long time questioning about different changes between his customers, he decided to research in depth about how the food interact to each specific type of body. One day, the answer coined out. The research is done, and the outcome of it was continuously developed to this diet program.
What is the content of this diet program?
Half Day Diet includes 3 main sections, and each of them contains specific information and knowledge about carb metabolism to help the readers learn from the fundamental. They are:
- Macro-Optimization: In this part, you will learn about how to deal with fat, proteins, and carb in order not only to lose weight but also to have enough energy to own a healthy body. The foods which are recommended in this part are separated in particular parts to suit to each type of people needs. And all your jobs are just to follow the direction of the part you think you need, about the right type of food, an exact amount of calories you need to eat and when you have to do that. In short, this part helps you burn stored fat as fast as possible while you can nearly eat like normal with your carb foods.
- Customization: This is the most interesting part of this diet plan. It contains Nate Miyaki’s private experience about why different body types did not achieve the same success and what to do to adjust this outcome. In other words, this section will help you customize this diet plan fit with your life.
- Evolution: The last part helps you to maintain the result of this program until the end of your life. Nate recognizes that while stored fat is burned and weight is lost, the metabolism and hormone processes also change. Hence, the diet process has to change to assure that it will continuously work with you. This is the unique aspect of this diet plan compared to others. It will help you achieve your dream body, and continuously help you maintain the result until whenever you want.
There are some bonus resources included with this diet plan to boost up the process. They are:
- Restaurant & Fast Food Survival Guide: Have you ever had to go to a restaurant with your friends while following a diet program? Have you ever experienced the nervous of choosing the right dishes without ruining all of your loss weight process? This section will help you in this situation, make you feel confident to eat there while having no worry about affecting to the diet.
- The Happy Hour Handbook: Same purpose as the former one, but in a different place. This book will help you know which drinks you should or shouldn’t enjoy during a party, which foods you have to eat before and after attending it to harmonize the alcohol in your body.
- The Flat Belly Platinum Club: One of your additional benefits is one-month member account of the Flat Belly Platinum Club. This contains many tips, articles, recipes, videos and inspired stories of people like you. You will also have a chance to be received direct advice from the author. This really worth.
How can you get this program?
The Half Day Diet program is only sold on Nate Miyaki’s official website. All you need to do is go to it on the internet, clicking on the purchase button and then download the digital edition after paying an amount of money.
- Work with people at any ages and any body types.
- Do not have to give up your normal eating habit, just making some adjustment to suit to the diet process
- Eliminate the negative effects of eating carb in wrong time and wrong way.
- Get in shape fast.
- Do not have to do fat burned exercises.
- Do not need to use pills or supplements to keep the loss weight process on track.
- Only provide digital edition.
- No money back guarantee.
In my opinion, The Half Day Diet is one of the best diet programs on the market now. No need to do exercises, no supplements requirements. All you need to do is following Nate’s instructions and then enjoying the positive outcome. I really hope that this review can help you know well about your right diet plan and make your decision for a healthier and fitter body. Good luck!