First and foremost, I just want to clarify that I will be giving you an unrestricted, unbiased and honest review of Metabolic Cooking Fat Loss Cookbook. What you are about to read are the essential details you need to know before grabbing a copy of the cookbook yourself.
Metabolic Cooking has gained immense popularity after appearing on TV, Radio and in many magazines such as Men’s Health and Fit & Firm Females. The program has taken the weight loss industry by a storm.
What exactly is Metabolic Cooking?
The Metabolic Cooking program is a series of over 250 fat burning recipes in the shape of a downloadable eBook set, specifically designed to turbo charge your metabolism.
Every recipe is easy to follow and simple to prepare, with the nutritional information all laid out for you. Meals are ready-to-go. They require minimal time in the kitchen and yet they are stunningly delicious.
Not only do you get nine books filled with dozens of recipes that you can use to prepare delicious foods, but you also receive almost 20 bonus books with similar valuable information.
What do You get Inside the Program?
- 250 Fat-torching recipes: These amazingly metal-delicious recipes skyrocket your metabolism thus helping you lose weight.
- Metabolic Profile System: Defines your body type based on your activity level and your weight loss goal; ectomorphic, mesomorphic or endomorphic. Ectomorphic means a typical skinny body. Mesomorphic is more of an athletic body. Mesomorphic is around a fatty body.
- Custom Fat Loss Plan: Based on your body type you get a personalized Fast metabolism diet plan which is different for every man and woman.
- 10 Rules of Cooking: A set of 10 cooking and nutrition rules that can maximize your fat loss process and turbo charge your metabolism any time you want. These rules should be followed word by word.
- A Built-In Nutritional System: A special Metabolic Nutri-Profile is used in all the recipes that will tell you precisely what nutrients you’re taking in and will transform your body into a fat burning machine.
- Turn into A Fat Loss Machine: Puts you on a program so that your body burns fat 24/7 even when you are watching TV, sleeping or just sitting down and enjoying with friends and family.
The Master Minds Behind Metabolic Cooking
Metabolic Cooking has been created by a magical duo Dave Ruel and Karine Losier who are a real life couple. By looking at their pictures you can see that they walk their talk. They take health, fitness, food, and nutrition very seriously and are highly committed to helping others and bringing the change.
- Karine Losier – Also known by the nickname “Lean Kitchen Queen” is not just a bubbly little chef, she holds a master’s degree in Psychology, and as such she understands the internal struggle and psychological aspects surrounding food.
- Dave Ruel – Dave also was known as “The Muscle Cook” is one of the most respected and trusted fitness cooks in North America. He is also a competitive bodybuilder, a professional Fitness Coach, and Nutritionist. He believes that the process of weight loss and muscle building starts in the kitchen. And it should not be boring, instead, he advocates the creation of meals that are full of flavor, whilst helping you to burn the fat inside your body.
The Plus Points
- Easily Accessible: The cookbooks can be easily printed and stored or can be accessed via a tablet, cell phone or laptop, making them easily downloadable and transportable and providing access wherever you are. In addition to the base cookbooks, Dave and Karine have made some fantastic accompanying videos, demonstrating cooking methods and recipes in bold color with motivating music. This means that you can follow step by step and cook along with the team!
- Super simple instructions. All of the instructions are easy to follow and simple to prepare pretty much using the ingredients you have in the kitchen. All the recipes contain between 5 and 10 steps, so you don’t have to worry about trying to figure out a complex recipe with hundreds of ingredients.
- Nutritional information. Each recipe comes with the number of calories, the grams of protein and carbs, and the important nutritional information you need to know. If you are strict about your calorie intake, these books are supremely helpful.
- Easy to use ingredients. Some of the recipes call for ingredients that you may not have handy, but most of them can be purchased at local supermarkets. You may need to shop at a few specialty stores to find everything, but it’s worth it to put out these delicious recipes.
There are some drawbacks that I noticed with the program:
- Overwhelming. For a beginner, it can be quite an overload of information. It took me a couple of days to sift through all the wealth of information.
- Inconvenience. It may cause inconvenience for some people in the beginning due to the fact that lots of dieters are not willing to spend the time to cook meals from scratch at home. Although, for the most part, the recipes in Metabolic Cooking are super fast to prepare. Many people simply want a quick, convenient approach to weight loss, without getting their hands dirty.
- Diet Based Only. Also, most experts would agree that the most effective way to lose weight is to combine a healthy diet with exercise. This program does not recommend any workout systems. So that’s something you’ll need to sort out yourself.
Overall what do I think? Is it a scam or is it legit?
Well, I can definitely say that Metabolic Cooking is well worth it.
The Metabolic Cooking is not just a cookbook. It is a comprehensive and complete bodybuilding, weight loss and fat loss program from Karine Losier and Dave Ruel. Being a health coach I definitely use the recipes for myself and my clients. It has helped me turbo charge my metabolism and with all the handy recipes and meal plans. I am able to enhance my performance and live my life with greater confidence. It has taken the thinking out of my cooking.
With the affordable price and a guaranteed return policy, I would definitely give it a try!