My Favorite Apps for young learners:
Do you have iPod Touches or iPads in the classroom? Interested on ideas on how to use hand-held learning to enhance student learning?
Check out these brand new lesson plans on how to integrate Apps into the learning process. Each PDF includes the name and image of the App (mostly free in the Apple store), Learning Outcomes, and a Student Task.
- ABC Phonics Sight Words
- Chicktionary – Making Words
- Clicky Sticky – Creative Writing
- Comic Touch – Social Studies
- Dictionary Skills and Grammar
- Magnetic Alphabet – Spelling
- Words – Vocabulary
Download the Lesson Plans above to find simple ways to use these Apps in your classroom: